Friday 11 February 2011

INKED GIRLS WRITE FOR FREE COMP NOW OPEN. 10-15th FEB

Hello people this is a short post to announce the beginning of a new project-

INKED GIRLS WRITE FOR FREE.

Here's the skinny-

EVERY 3 MONTHS

I will announce it has begun and then you have

5 DAYS

to email me at HTROACH@AOL.COM with INKED GIRLS WRITE FOR FREE in the subject please to ask to win (or indeed you can put anything you want in the email)

I will then pick ONLY 5 WINNERS

But what's the prize hey!?!??!

A ONE OF A KIND, HAND DEVELOPED black and white photograph by my very own hands from my makeshift darkroom.

Each print will include a poem in some way, shape or form.

Each of the 5 winners will get a different, individual print.

Each print will be signed, dated and titled.

Let the madness commence............................

*** Just look how freaked out my little niece is by the awesomness of this project! :)



----------------------
P.S IN OTHER NEWS Holly is working on bashing out some projects for the next year and beyond.... I will keep you updated my lovelies :)

x

No comments: