Wednesday 27 January 2010

Vacancy Finished, 1st Draft :D

My new novel I have been working on this month is finished woohoo! I finished it yesterday at 25 chapters of 80,529 wordy goodness :)
I will be starting the second draft of it on Saturday. :) I can't wait... possibly literally... :)
If it gets done in time (which it should) I plan on submitting it into a competition in Feburary so hopefully that'll go well.... :)
It is currently called 'Vacancy' but am not sure if it will do a Norma Jean Baker and get itself a new name (not Marilyn Monroe though) :)
And I just have to think up 25 titles for the chapters now too! :) It should be fun, I like titles, a lot :)
Speak again soon I'm sure.

P.S

Spent some of last night & this morning working on my second collection of poetry 'Margaritas And The Madness' I did some (at least a little) ruthless cutting of poems. Kicked out 23 poems. Still have 110 in though...Might have to go through another round of elimination... :)

But for the rest of the day I shall be planning out a collection of short stories called 'The Alternative To Love' ....

x x

No comments: