Saturday 23 January 2010

I'll have no P Please Bob

Just a little poetry to prove you are in the right or indeed write place for Holly Roach, the *ahem, clear throat* poet & writer in general! :)

PLANS

Plans, plans, plans
have all been made,
revised, reshaped and put away
to brighten up another day
when gone I am from you.

That is the first poem in my debute poetry collection

'Plans To Change and Other Fables'

Avaliable to buy online at

www.Amazon.co.uk

and from myself- if you send a paypal money payment to hollytroach@aol.com and include your name & address in the note please and thankyou.

On my (lazy inactive at the moment) website-

www.HollyRoach.com

it lists the book as £10 for the uk & £12 elsewhere including postage and packaging but you will be happy to know folks...possibly that that old P & P is now freeeeeeee.
Yes folks cause I love you so darn much you can now get your own personal copy of the book for a p & p free rate of £8 no matter where you be.
Full stop.
Period.
The end.

:)

Happy Saturday! :)

x

No comments: