Friday 24 September 2010

All new items for sale to pay for cat vet bill, including POPPYROCK COLLECTION


POPPYROCK COLLECTION AND A HOST OF NEW ITEMS NOW FOR SAAAALE PEOPLE :)
LIST OF ITEMS AND PRICES BELOW.


Simply take your pick, use your lovely brains to add it all up and either use PAYPAL to give me the dosh to HOLLYTROACH@AOL.COM
or IF YOU HAVE A UK BANK ACCOUNT send a cheque or postal order through the post :)

Their may be a bit of a delay between you paying for your goods & getting them, but fear not I am a 1 woman show & I will be making them from scratch so it takes a little time.
If I email you back to confirm your order have no doubt you WILL get your goods,
(I'll also include an estimated delivery date, please let me know if you need it for a certain date/ event & I will do everything I can to get it to you in time)
Patience people, it's a beautiful thing :)

What is POPPYROCK (as in Poppycock) I hear you ask?
Well on Monday I went to feed my kitty- Poppy only to find her dragging her back legs, unable to walk on them & with a bad cut on her back. I thought she might have been hit by a car. The vets tell me no, she actually has some kind of growth on her back that has got infected & is affecting her legs. She is currently at home on strict rest & antibiotics till Monday when she will be off back to the vets.
When I started thinking up things to sell in general & the POPPYROCK collection it was thinking I would have a big car vs cat vet bill to pay for, although she wasn't hit she could still need x-rays & surgery for the 'growth' so the bill could be as steep if not a lot more!

I do not wish to use Poppy, or any animal's poorlyness to make a buck I am just simply trying to find ways to gather money to pay for her care.

Some of the items listed I had planned to do anyway but Poppy's situation has made me bring them forward.

Pictures for some of the items will be up in the next few days.

If you have been umming & ahhing about getting a book then PLEASE buy one now, at their sale price
& you could always stock up on christmas presents! :)

Anything you buy will be much appreciated and I guarentee your good karma points will be racked up and coming back at you at some point! :)

To repeat-
Simply pick the items, add it up & send me the money through Paypal to HOLLYTROACH@AOL.COM & either write in the note what you have ordered & how many (& if you need them for/by a certain date/event) or drop me an email to say, with POPPYROCK in the subject heading.
If you have a UK bank account you can send me a cheque through the post or a postal order
Thank you :)

COMPLETE LIST OF ITEMS, including POPPYROCK COLLECTION

1. Plans To Change & Other Fables poetry book, on sale £5.50
2. Hand illustrated Plans To Change & Other Fables poetry book £8
3. Spoken word cd (10 tracks) £5
4. Handbound 'POPPYROCK' book of 10-15 poems £5
5. Poem print, an A4 print of a poem with illustration on thick paper/card, any poem from Plans or from my Poetry month poems, please say which £3.50
6. Limited edition poem print, same as above but only 1 of 50, numbered and signed £5
7. Personalised poem print, same as above but poem will be one individual to you £8
8. Hand made greetings card, any occasion (specifie), even usual ones with illustration & hand writen verse, single £2.50
9. Pack of 5 £8
10. Pack of 10 £15
11. Vouchor for wesbite for future use if you can't decide on what to get or for a gift of any £pound value from £1 to sky's the limit! :)
12. Hand knitted Poppyrock vegan scarf (choice of colours) £10
13. 2011 Poem calendar, a poem a day, with illustrations £5
14. Poetry postcards, with short poem and illustrations each £2 (which an additional £1 if you would like it addressed & sent to the person)
15. Pack of 5 £7
16. Pack of 10 £13
17. Paper boats Poppyrock mobil, made from vegan wool and coloured paper with lines from a poem written on each boat, or can write your own message on them for no extra fee £10
18. Individual Poppyrock paper boat, small £1.50
19. Large £3
20. Christmas cards, single £2.50
21. Pack of 10 £13
22. Personalised wedding poem, to read at a wedding £5
23. Personalised celebration poem, birthday, funeral, christening, etc £5
25. Donation, if you're feeling REALLY super swell and kind and want complete guarentee in some good karma :D

THANK YOU from me & Poppy :)

x

p.s You don't have to buy anything of course but it would be swell of ya! :) x

No comments: