Sunday 19 October 2008

"if you replay the past year if it doesn't bring you tears of either sadness or joy consider it wasted!" the biscuit, ally mcbeal

I'm on another computer (shhh don't tell my laptop) so I can not leave as great a post as if I had all my madness and mayhem of my own things at my dissposal but here is todays post, vaugley along the lines of creatvity-

a picture to share from nearly a year ago! from my nephews little 1st birthday bash that we did where I decided to make party hats for everyone after they hid from me in shops.



So here is the happiest dog in the world!!!







I'm sure you will agree they clearly rocked!

Though were possibly not the best quality made ones, or at least one anyway that broke-



More 'proper' posts tomorrow but tonight its class telly time- strictly results and then at 9....drum roll please.....sir patrick of swayze wahey in dirty dancing :) 'he was a good dancer, a sexy dancer, a dirty dancer' or wahtever it is :) ahhh steve coogan/ paulin how thee rock! :)

No comments: